Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales on PlayStation 4 and
PlayStation 5 has a lot of systems to keep track of, so it's easy to get
tangled in a web of gameplay mechanics. While this game doesn't have
cheats or codes in the traditional sense, there are menu options and a
large volume of unlockables that will aid you in your adventure.
Spider-Man: Miles Morales has a number of sequences that involve quick reaction times and rapid button pressing. These gameplay bits can be demanding to many players, whether they be casual game players or people with physical disabilities. Luckily, this game offers a number of accessibility options that any player can take advantage of.
Press the Options button on your PlayStation controller and look for the Settings option. Look for Accessibility in this menu, and switch any of the offered features on and off as you wish. Below are some of the most helpful of these options.
- QTE Auto Complete refers to quick-time events, in which a button prompt appears on-screen for you to hit within a certain time to successfully complete a task. With this option, all of these QTEs are completed automatically.
- Change Button Taps to Holds will make it so any gameplay sequences that require you to rapidly tap on a certain button, prompted on-screen, will have you simply hold the button instead. For example, Miles may have to push a car back to stop it from crashing, but now you will only have to hold a button instead of repeatedly tapping it to do so.
- Web-Shooter Burst will make combat a bit easier—while normal gameplay has you shoot one web at a time with the R1 button, one button press with this option will shoot three webs, which will make it easier to incapacitate enemies.
- Chase Assist is helpful for the countless number of times you chase down mobile criminals in the streets. Enemies on the road will move slower, giving them less of a chance to escape. When you're near their car, Miles will automatically web to them instead of requiring a button press to do so.
- Enhanced Auto Aim applies whenever you initiate Aim Mode with the L2 trigger. This will make it easier to snap onto targets during this period.
- Increased Dodge Window can save you during hand-to-hand combat, as you will be given more time during enemy encounters to dodge enemy attacks.
How to Unlock All Suits
You as Miles Morales will unlock a number of cool and quirky suits throughout the adventure, but they aren't just for fashion statements. Most of these suits will come with a Suit Mod or Visor Mod ability, each of which can assist you in combat in a different way. Suit and Visor Mods aren't tied to their original suit, so once you unlock a suit, you can use its mod regardless of what you wear. Below are all of the currently available suits and at what level you are able to purchase them with in-game tokens.
|Suit||Suit/Visor Mod||Unlock Requirement|
|Great Responsibility Suit||None||Complete the "Parting Gifts" mission|
|Homemade Suit||Power Pitcher||Reach Level 5|
|T.R.A.C.K. Suit||Untrackable||Reach Level 6|
|Animated Suit||Stronger Webs||Reach Level 7|
|Brooklyn Visions Academy Suit||Trick Master||Complete the "Time to Rally" mission|
|Crimson Cowl Suit||Ghost Strike||Reach Level 9|
|S.T.R.I.K.E. Suit||Venom Overclock||Reach Level 10|
|The End Suit||Steady Focus||Reach Level 11|
|Miles Morales 2099 Suit||Venom Suppression Resistance||Reach Level 12|
|Into the Spider-Verse Suit||Vibe the Verse||Reach Level 13|
|Classic Suit||Zap Slap||Complete the "Time to Rally" mission|
|Uptown Pride Suit||None||Complete all FNSM app activities|
|Winter Suit||None||Complete the "We've Got a Lead!" side mission|
|Miles Morales 2020 Suit||None||Complete all Spider-Training Challenges and the "Final Test" side mission|
|Programmable Matter Suit||None||Complete all Underground Lairs and Roxxon Labs|
|Purple Reign Suit||Reclaimer||Complete all Sound collectibles and visit the Prowler's lair|
|Bodega Cat Suit||None||Complete the "Cat's Pajamas" side mission|
|Spider-Training Suit||Power Transfer||Begin New Game+|
How to Unlock All Suit and Visor Mods
Visor Mods are additional upgrades that players can take advantage of, giving Miles additional abilities on the field. Players can choose one at the beginning of the game, but after reaching Level 10, they can use any combination of two Visor Mods.
|Visor Mod||Unlock Requirement|
|Perfect Sight||Reach Level 5|
|An Eye for Supplies||Reach Level 5|
|Eyes on Target||Reach Level 10|
|Residual Venom||Reach Level 10|
|Eyes in the Back of My Head||Reach Level 10|
|Trick Master||Unlock Brooklyn Visions Academy Suit|
|Untrackable||Unlock T.R.A.C.K. Suit|
|Ghost Strike||Unlock Crimson Cowl Suit|
|Reclaimer||Unlock Purple Reign Suit|
|Venom Overclock||Unlock S.T.R.I.K.E. Suit|
|Bam! Pow! Wham!||Unlock Into the Spider-Verse Suit|
|Threat Sensors||Begin New Game+|
While Visor Mods help with the visible aspects of combat, Suit Mods deal with the more physical parts of fighting enemies. Players can choose one Suit Mod in the opening chapters of the game, but reaching Level 8 will allow them to pick two Suit Mods at a time.
|Suit Mod||Unlock Requirement|
|Induction Mesh||Reach Level 5|
|Venom Momentum||Reach Level 10|
|Hidden Fury||Reach Level 10|
|Deep Pockets||Reach Level 10|
|Zap Slap||Unlock Classic Suit|
|Power Pitcher||Unlock Homemade Suit|
|Venom Suppression Resistance||Unlock Miles Morales 2099 Suit|
|Steady Focus||Unlock The End Suit|
|Stronger Webs||Unlock Animated Suit|
|Power Transfer||Unlock Spider-Training Suit|
|Vibe the Verse||Unlock Into the Spider-Verse Suit|
|Venom Shield||Begin New Game+|